Pipetting academy: Best pipetting practices in qPCR
29 Oct 2020
Quantitative PCR (qPCR) has emerged as one of the most popular techniques used for the quantification of nucleic acid molecules. This standard laboratory technique is based on the polymerase chain reaction (PCR) and is frequently used for gene expression analysis by quantitating changes in gene expression from biological and environmental samples. Despite qPCR now being a well-established analytical method, many limiting factors can influence qPCR effectiveness, including pipetting technique.
In this webinar, Paulus Artimo, product manager at Sartorius Pipetting and Dispensing, will discuss the best pipetting practices to help you master your pipetting technique and achieve better lab efficiency.
Attend this Pipetting Academy training to learn:
- How to maintain pipettes in top shape for qPCR
- How to recognize the limiting factors affecting your results
- How to reduce unwanted variation in results with best pipetting practices
- How to recognize possible sources of contamination
Who should attend:
- Lab managers
- Scientists working within PCR, qPCR and RT-PCR laboratories
- Laboratory and service technicians
Certificate of attendance
All webinar participants can request a certificate of attendance, and a learning outcomes summary document for continuing education purposes.