Next generation solutions for proteomics sample preparation
20 Apr 2023
Join this webinar to learn how to simplify, speed-up, and standardize your proteomics sample preparation for LC-MS.
The PreOmics team will introduce the PreOmics easy-to-use iST technology. This fast 3-step workflow is designed to be a great support for both those new to proteomics and experts alike. The all-in-one iST kits are compatible with a variety of starting materials, including mammalian and plant samples, different types of tissue and cells, as well as various biological fluids in label-free and chemical labelling applications.The protocols promise an incredibly fast processing time (<2.5 hours) and are easily applicable without compromising sample quality or proteomic depth. Furthermore, iST can be fully automated to further increase standardization, reproducibility, and throughput.
The speakers will also introduce PreON, a fully automated sample preparation platform, as well as different levels of automation for established liquid handling platforms. The varying applications for the iST technology ranging from global proteomics to pre-clinical studies will also be discussed.
Key learning objectives
- Discover best practices for proteomics sample preparation with solutions for new users and proteomics experts alike
- Learn more about fast, easy, and reliable sample preparation protocols for LC-MS-based proteomics
- Explore automation, standardization, and upscaling of proteomics sample preparation
- Learn more about the applications of iST sample preparation kits and solutions in global proteomics as well as pre-clinical research
Who should attend?
- Users working with proteomics sample preparation for LC-MS:
- Researchers, scientists, principal investigators, group leaders and department heads, lab assistants from biotech/pharma industry, CROs, university hospitals as well as academia
- Biomedical and clinical scientists in translational and pre-clinical research
- Application scientists and technical support
- Distributors of sample preparation systems for LC-MS
- Scientists looking for a straightforward approach to start with proteomics
Certificate of attendance
All webinar participants can request a certificate of attendance, including a learning outcomes summary, for continuing education purposes.