Mechanistic insights into energy metabolism dysfunction induced by bisphenol analogs with novel cell analysis workflows
12 Oct 2023
In this webinar Dr. Jia Shenglan, research fellow from the Nanyang Environment & Water Research Institute (NEWRI) in Singapore, will discuss the investigation of toxicity effects and mechanisms underlying energy metabolism and dysregulation in the environmental toxicology space.
A novel cell analysis workflow featuring analysis of cellular bioenergetics using the Agilent XFe96 Seahorse and real-time oxidative stress assays using the xCELLigence RTCA eSight will be explored.
Key learning objectives
- Learn about the effects of bisphenol analogs on energy metabolism
- Discover how to characterize metabolome alterations and pathway disorders
- Learn about a workflow that utilizes technology from Agilent Technologies (Seahorse, xCELLigence RTCA) and discover how this workflow is used in the environmental toxicology space to provide new insights
- Explore data on induced alterations in mitochondrial health and membrane potential, ROS, proliferation of cells, and the effect on mitochondrial function and glycolysis
Who should attend?
- Biopharma scientists and academics who perform real-time live cell analysis
- Scientists investigating environmental toxicology, energy metabolism, stress assays, and functional phenotypic readouts in target cells
Certificate of attendance
All webinar participants can request a certificate of attendance, including a learning outcomes summary, for continuing education purposes.