Latest Data and Developments of MDS for Protein Analysis
15 May 2019
In this expert webinar, Dr. Sean Devenish will review the latest results generated using the new technique of microfluidic diffusional sizing (MDS) across protein analysis from QC to aggregation and interactions. Additionally, future developments that MDS will bring to the field will be discussed, and how these could impact your research.
Who should attend:
- What MDS is and how it works.
- How MDS has been employed in protein research to date.
- What the next developments coming to MDS are, and how will they support your work.
- Researchers studying proteins, their interactions and behavior
- Protein scientists
- Biochemists or biologists who need to understand proteins in their research
- Anyone interested in characterizing biologics