Key for successes and major outcomes on the method performances through the AOAC Official Method of Analysis recognition
08 Oct 2021
Almost two years of the pandemic, almost two years of virtual meetings, almost two years without debate...Please join us for a live round table discussion on the key for successes and major outcomes of running AOAC-OMA collaborative studies! Representatives of all the stakeholders involved in this method validation process will have 5 minutes to describe the 3 keys for successes and major outcomes of such studies:
- Maria Nelson, Technical consultant at AOAC international
- Ben Bastin, Associate director at Q-Laboratories, an AOAC expert laboratory
- François Le Nestour, Head of the Microbiology Department of Microsept, a routine testing laboratory
- Matt Hahs, Global Product Manager at Thermo Fisher Scientific, a rapid method provider
Daniele Sohier, Global Scientific Affairs Sr Manager, at Thermo Scientific and Director of the AOAC Board, will moderate the panel discussion.
After a short introduction to set the scene, we look forward to be learning about the opinions, experiences and thoughts of the panelists and also to interacting with you for a fruitful, open debate!
During this webinar you will learn:
- How validated methods can impact food safety
- Key considerations when selecting a method
Who should attend?
Those working in:
Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Food analysis
- Laboratory method development
- Microbiology Quality Control