Increasing CRISPR editing efficiency with novel guide RNA methods
14 Sep 2020
Current CRISPR gene editing is hindered by off-target effects and on-target efficiencies. In this webinar, hear from Abcam’s gene editing expert, Dr. Yongwon Kwon, to discover how the optimization of guide RNA (gRNA) design offers a solution to improve the efficiency of CRISPR editing.
Join Kwon as he explores the challenges underlying good gRNA design and the relevant tools needed to assist with this process, as well as discussing the recent data from Abcam’s novel dual-guide-based method showing up to 100% efficiency in CRISPR knockout.
Watch this webinar to:
- Gain an overview of recent technological advances in CRISPR/Cas gene editing
- Understand how improvements in gRNA design are increasing CRISPR efficiencies and the tools used to achieve this
- Get insight into and examples of Abcam’s dual-guide-based method for enhanced CRISPR knockout efficiency
Who should attend:
- CRISPR cell engineers
- Scientists working with CRISPR knockouts or considering applying this technology to their work
- Drug discovery and assay development scientists
- Disease researchers
- Preclinical development phase researchers
Certificate of attendance
All webinar participants can request a certificate of attendance, and a learning outcomes summary document for continuing education purposes.