HPLC: How to increase productivity and reduce downtime
20 Sep 2021
A loss of instrument performance over time is one of the major contributors to instrument downtime and increased operational costs.
In this webinar, join Marc Fuehrer, senior product manager at Agilent Technologies, as he explores the different barriers associated with HPLC productivity, and how to best overcome them using Agilent LC Supplies, and by applying regular system maintenance.
Fuehrer will reveal how identifying and addressing problems from the outset can result in fewer unexpected repairs of the LC system, which will lead to an overall reduction in repair costs, and consequently, fewer instrument downtime days.
Key learning objectives
- Gain a better understanding of the barriers that can affect productivity when running an LC system
- Learn how to save time and money by doing regular maintenance on your LC system
- Find out how to optimize your analysis by using key Infinity Lab supplies on your LC instrument
Who should attend?
- HPLC users interested in optimizing operational efficiency and learning more about new LC supplies
- Lab managers interested in overcoming productivity barriers
- Purchasers interested in investing in the right supplies for LC systems
Certificate of attendance
All webinar participants can request a certificate of attendance, including a learning outcomes summary, for continuing education purposes.