How to seamlessly integrate the supply of purified water in new laboratory construction
27 Sep 2022
Pure water supply plays a critical role in today’s laboratories. Providing consistent and high-quality water to end-users is a key point of building design to secure tests, experiments and analysis.
In this webinar, you will learn about the benefits of early integration of the pure and ultrapure water supply throughout a building. Technical documentation and specifications can support the design of new or refurbished buildings with purified water needs.
In addition to ensuring the consistent quality of water, the benefits of other water purification system features, including ergonomic design, data management, and digital solutions, with a lower environmental impact, will be highlighted.
Key learning objectives
- Understand the impact of early implementation of pure water supply
- Appreciate the importance of selecting the right equipment for building design
- Understand the benefits of system supervision and monitoring to secure supply of water
Who should attend?
- Lab managers building new labs
- Construction companies implementing water solutions in building design
Certificate of attendance
All webinar participants can request a certificate of attendance, including a learning outcomes summary, for continuing education purposes.