How to avoid the costly pitfalls of assay scale up
08 Dec 2022
Join leading R&D scientists with expertise in assay component selection, component workflow integration, lyophilization, point-of-care testing (POCT) assay cartridge design, and assay manufacturing at scale, as well as an expert in POCT regulatory approval, as they discuss the many issues assay designers face when scaling up to commercialization.
In this SelectScience® webinar, learn how to avoid the costly pitfalls that each aspect of the scale-up process can present and uncover the regulatory approval journey for POCT assays in cartridges.
Key learning objectives
- Explore routes to solving problems presented by assay scale up, such as large-scale reproducibility and consistency
- Learn about the importance of choosing the right components at design stage to avoid challenges associated with increased demand
- Discover the scientific resources available to assay designers to prevent problems when commercializing
- Understand the pitfalls of assay scale up
- Learn the steps required to gain POCT regulatory approval
Who should attend?
Biotech Founders, CEOs, assay designers, and those involved in the process of scaling up assays and obtaining POCT regulatory approval
Certificate of attendance
All webinar participants can request a certificate of attendance, including a learning outcomes summary, for continuing education purposes.
LGC Biosearch Technologies