GC troubleshooting tips and tricks from inlet through to detection
Available on demand
Problems can arise from any component in your gas chromatography (GC) setup. In order to troubleshoot and solve these issues quickly and efficiently, it is important to follow systematic processes.
In this webinar, Dr. Ramkumar Dhandapani, global product manager of gas chromatography at Phenomenex, will walk you through a systematic approach to identify, resolve, and prevent GC-related problems. In addition, diagnostic approaches will be explored for solving issues in GC analysis. Troubleshooting with specific case studies including the analysis of volatiles, semivolatiles, and persistent organic pollutants (POPs) will also be explored.
Key learning objectives
- Understand the basic concepts of GC
- Discover systematic ways to troubleshoot complex problems
- How to choose the right GC column for your application
- Strategic troubleshooting for persistent organic pollutants with case studies
Who should attend?
- Analytical chemists that need help with GC troubleshooting
- Academic researchers that require strategic troubleshooting tips
- GC lab managers that want to reduce lab downtime
Certificate of attendance
All webinar participants can request a certificate of attendance, including a learning outcomes summary, for continuing education purposes.