Discovery and development of antibody therapies for COVID-19
22 Apr 2021
Neutralizing antibodies (nAbs) against SARS-CoV-2 represent a promising option for treating COVID-19. Screening a large and diverse antibody phage library has allowed for the rapid discovery of anti-SARS-CoV-2 nAbs.
In this expert webinar, find out how high-throughput epitope binning and mapping using label-free biolayer interferometry (BLI) detection and advanced flow cytometry systems has enabled the development of an antibody cocktail that can reduce the risk of drug resistance.
Key learning objectives:
- Describe how neutralizing antibodies can be used as a drug modality for the treatment of COVID-19
- Identify components of SARS-CoV-2 relevant to resistance against antibody therapy
- Evaluate strategies for the discovery and development of neutralizing antibodies for research applications
Who should attend?
- Biopharma and biotech representatives
- Novel vaccine and treatment developers
- Researchers interested in DNA/RNA