Compliance-ready: Intact mass analysis of modified oligonucleotides and impurities using the BioAccord LC-MS System
02 Dec 2020
As the pipeline for oligonucleotide-based therapeutics continues to grow, with >300 currently in clinical trials, along with an increased demand for GMP/GLP-validated oligonucleotide reagents (including primers, probes, gRNA) for clinical DNA testing/sequencing, the need for robust, compliance-ready LC-MS analysis of oligonucleotides has never been greater.
Waters has designed the BioAccord LC-MS System to deliver robust, reproducible separations and accurate mass performance in a compact, easy-to-use format; one that facilitates deployment across regulated development, manufacturing and QC labs and supports a range of routine biopharmaceutical analyses, including oligonucleotide analysis. In this webinar, hear from Dr. Catalin Doneanu about recent work demonstrating the utility of the BioAccord LC-MS system and find out how this system has helped users analyze and monitor a diverse range of modified oligonucleotides and known impurities using the compliance-ready intact mass analysis workflow.
Watch this webinar to:
- Learn how the BioAccord LC-MS system delivers robust UPLC separations performance and accurate mass data for a diverse range of modified oligonucleotides
- Learn how mass spectral deconvolution algorithms and isotopic models can impact mass accuracy, particularly for phosphothioated oligonucleotides, and how the BioAccord makes it easy to select the right combination
- Discover how compliance-ready data acquisition, processing and reporting take the worry out of meeting data integrity and regulatory requirements
Who should attend?
This webinar will provide insights for:
- Lab directors, managers and analytical scientists engaged in oligotherapeutic development, manufacturing, and QC
- Analytical scientists supporting the development and manufacturing of oligonucleotide primers and probes for PCR-based diagnostics, including targeted next-generation sequencing
- Incoming QC managers who verify the ID, purity, and quality of incoming oligonucleotides from third-party manufacturers
Certificate of attendance
All webinar participants can request a certificate of attendance, including a learning outcomes summary, for continuing education purposes.
This webinar will run as two sessions. The first session will take place on Wednesday, December 2, 2020 | 16:00 GMT / 17:00 CET / 08:00 PST / 11:00 EST. The second session will take place on Thursday, December 3, 2020 | 10.30 IST / 13:00 CST / 14:00 JST.