Combining RNAscope™ Technology with Protein Detection: A Multi Omics Approach Using RNA-Protein Integrated Co-Detection Workflow (ICW)
22 Jun 2022
The RNAscope in situ hybridization (ISH) technology is a powerful method for detecting gene expression with spatial and morphological tissue context. In this webinar, we will focus on our Integrated Co-Detection Workflow (ICW), which combines RNAscope ISH technology with immunohistochemistry (IHC) or immunofluorescence (IF) procedures to detect RNA and protein in the same sample. The webinar will cover guidelines for sample preparation, pretreatment, and detection, including tips for troubleshooting.
Key learning objectives
- Overview of RNAscope technologies
- Introduction to the Integrated Co-Detection Workflow (ICW)
- Guidelines on sample preparation and pretreatment
- Guidance on assay setup and appropriate controls
- Troubleshooting tips
- Examples of RNAscope co-detection results
Certificate of attendanceAdvanced Cell Diagnostics
All webinar participants can request a certificate of attendance, including a learning outcomes summary, for continuing education purposes.