Combining DNA encoded libraries with machine learning to accelerate drug discovery
01 Nov 2022
This webinar will offer highlights of various DNA encoded library (DEL) technologies with a focus on DNA recorded technologies applied to machine learning (ML). Discover how Anagenex combines their ML model with an iterative learning loop of lab experiments, to produce a feedback mechanism that is designed to create a robust drug discovery process. This significantly accelerates the process of drug discovery at a fraction of the price of non-DEL routes by allowing researchers to explore a vast chemistry space, and create effective screening models.
Key learning objectives
- Learn how building high quality DELs and understanding what information your DNA sequence provides you is important to combining DEL and ML.
- Understand how DEL and ML enable the creation of iterative libraries that enhance results.
- Discover how DEL and ML can identify high quality chemical matter for challenging targets.
Who should attend?
- Companies and academic groups focusing on DEL.
- Companies and academic groups wanting to learn how to implement DEL technologies and how to couple DEL with machine learning.
Certificate of attendance
All webinar participants can request a certificate of attendance, including a learning outcomes summary, for continuing education purposes.LGC Biosearch Technologies