Accelerate LC-MS and MS imaging workflows in your lab with multi reflecting time-of-flight mass spectrometry
16 Dec 2022
High-resolution mass spectrometry (HRMS) is an extremely versatile analytical technology, but as the demand for faster development and characterization of ever more complex systems grows, established tools can be challenged. Increasingly, scientists require instruments capable of more confident identification, with increased speed and accuracy of detection.
The SELECT SERIES MRT is a multi reflecting time-of-flight (MRT) mass spectrometer, that provides a unique combination of high resolution, sub-ppm mass accuracy, and acquisition speed, allowing confident identification of a whole host of analytes.
Join this webinar to hear about the benefits of fast, high-resolution/accurate mass data. We will demonstrate how you can revolutionize your workflow from resolving quality attributes in biopharmaceuticals and achieving high-confidence, small molecule analysis in pharmaceuticals, to performing high-speed, HRMS imaging with desorption electrospray ionization (DESI) and matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization (MALDI).
Key learning objectives
- Discover how MRT mass spectrometry delivers 200,000 FWHM resolution and routine ppb mass accuracy at fast acquisition speeds
- Explore how LC high-resolution/accurate mass data can enhance molecular identification and characterization
- Discover the advantage of DESI and MALDI mass spectrometry imaging for tracking xenobiotic distribution and metabolism
Who should attend?
- Scientists in pharmaceutical, chemical, clinical, contract research organizations (CRO), cosmetics and agrochemical industries, universities, and governmental laboratories
- Anyone with a passion for mass spectrometry, especially scientists seeking the latest advances in HRMS to accelerate their research
Certificate of attendance
All webinar participants can request a certificate of attendance, including a learning outcomes summary, for continuing education purposes.Waters