The flagship 4.2 Megapixel Sona 4.2B-11 model utilizes a unique technology approach that enables us to usefully access the entire 2048 x 2048 array, offering an impressive 32 mm sensor diagonal, harnessing the entire field of view available from the microscope. This is perfect for applications that require maximum information content, allowing large fields of cells, whole embryos or tissue samples to be captured with absolute clarity.
• 95% QE & -45 °C cooling - most sensitive back-illuminated sCMOS available
• 4.2 Megapixel (Sona 4.2B) – capture huge fields of cells & whole embryos
• 70 fps full frame – follow dynamic processes without smear
• 99.7% linearity – superb quantitative accuracy across full dynamic range
• Vacuum longevity & quality – no moisture on sensor; no QE decay