The S-3700N features an ultra large specimen chamber and stage to allow observation of specimens at diameters up to 300mm. Hitachi Variable Pressure SEM (VP-SEM) series have been received with high reputation from customers around the world. They feature low vacuum observation method (6 – 270 Pa) which enables observation of non-conductive samples like electronic components, and water containing samples such as cultured cells, without any sample preparation.
The 3700N's stage has a wide traverse range for observation of sample areas over 200mm in diameter and 110mm in height. Moreover, simultaneous attachments for EDX, WDX, and EBSP analyses are possible at optimized analitical geometry. Electron optics and operational functions follow the specification of the S-3400N.
• Ultra large chamber and large stage traverse - Specimen size: 300mm in diameter and 110 mm in height at analytical working distance of 10mm
• Computer Eucentric stage with 5axes motorization—X,Y: 150mm x 110 mm; Tilt: -20/+90 degrees
• Versatile port layout: two ports for EDS, one port for WDS, and one port for EBSD. Six additional ports for a variety of optional
• Standard low-vacuum mode for non-conductive sample imaging without preparation
• Economical and ecological design with TMP as standard; no cooling water required; 34% less electrical power consumption and 27% smaller footprint than conventional model