The Eppendorf Varipette 4720 is a continuously adjustable pipette for precise pipetting of volumes up to 10 ml (in 10 µl increments). Even liquids with a high vapor pressure or viscosity can be pipetted with ease with the Eppendorf Varipette.
The pipette tips for the Eppendorf Varipette® 4720 are tailored to different vessels. The Varitip P is designed for aspirating 1 ml to 10 ml, for example, from beakers. It pipettes according to the positive-displacement principle. The Varitip S for 2.5 ml to 10 ml forms a system with the Maxitip and is used for aspirating liquid from tall, narrow-neck vessels.
Features of Eppendorf Varipette Pipette:
• Adjustable pipette for 1 ml to 10 ml
• Control button for volume selection
• Digital volume display
• Pipetting lever
• Exchangeable Varitips
Product features of Eppendorf Varitip P and Varitip S:
• Varitip P for aspirating 1 ml to 10 ml from beakers - positive-displacement principle
• Varitip S for aspirating 2.5 ml to 10 ml from tall, narrow-neck vessels. System consists of a dispensing part and the Maxitip - air-displacement principle
• No carryover as Maxitip exchanged
• Valve for Maxitip ensures drip-free dispensing of liquids with a high vapor pressure
• Graduated Maxitip G for compensation of nominal value of Varipette