The EDS-Pak is a disposable point-of-use cartridge developed by Millipore to meet the needs of researchers who require ultrapure water free of endocrine disrupters (EDS).
The EDS-Pak cartridge contains a specific type of activated carbon that has been validated for the removal of several endocrine disrupters. The cartridge’s housing and connector materials also have been validated for the absence of endocrine disrupters.
The EDS-Pak can be installed on all Millipore Type 1 water purification systems that deliver ultrapure water with TOC < 5 ppb, including the Milli-Q, Synergy UV, Simplicity UV and Direct-Q 3 UV water purification systems. It is designed to provide at least 300 liter of EDS-free ultrapure water before replacement is necessary.
The EDS-Pak has been validated for the efficient removal of the following endocrine disrupters such as bisphenol A, diethyl phthalate, di-n-butyl phthalate and nonylphenol.
Each EDS-Pak cartridge is delivered with a Certificate of Quality showing the analytical results of the Endocrine Disrupter Analysis performed on the cartridge lot.
Featured at EMD Millipore Pittcon 2014.EDS-Pak® Point-of-Use Polisher Benefits:
- Point-of-use polisher for use with Milli-Q® and other EMD Millipore Type I water purification systems
- Final purification step provides endocrine disrupter-free ultrapure water at high flow rate—when you need it
- Delivers a minimum of 300 l of EDS-free ultrapure water
- Validated for efficient removal of bisphenol A, diethyl phthalate and di-n-butyl phthalate
- Each EDS-Pak® cartridge is delivered with a Certificate of Quality