Using a typical microscope for hours might cause strain on your body. Comfort of use was the primary goal in designing the Eclipse Si. This upright microscope includes therefore solutions that facilitate user’s natural posture, reduce unnecessary movements and adjustments and limit eye strain. The ergonomic design is naturally combined with Nikon’s world-leading optics and microscope design quality.
With an optional digital camera, you can also capture specimen images for documentation or for real-time and remote sharing with your colleagues or students.
Comfort for your eyes
When you switch magnifications, the Light Intensity Management (LIM) will maintain brightness. Bonus – time saved on adjustments.
Comfort for your arms and shoulders
The low position of the stage (135 mm high) reduces the range of motions you need to make to change specimen slides. Bonus – time saved on adjustments.
Comfort for your hands
The low position of the stage movement and coarse/fine focus knobs allows your hands to rest on the table.
Comfort for your neck and back
The position of the eyepiece tube combined with the low stage allows you to keep your natural posture while switching from looking through the eyepieces to checking the slide placement on the stage.
Comfort for your… mind
You can set the upper limit of the stage to prevent breaking the slides or damaging the objectives.
If ever in doubt, you can quicky access an online operation manual on your smartphone by simply scanning the QR code sticker attached to your Eclipse Si microscope.
• flat, sharp images up to the periphery of the field of view – this is the result you will get with the Eclipse Si equipped with the CFI E Plan series objectives
• you can expand the efficiency of clinical observations to the 22 mm field of view by applying FOV22 tubes and lenses
• the color of your images does not change when changing magnifications
• your images are illuminated uniformly, up to the periphery of the field of view
• high contrast images are enabled thanks to a field diaphragm
Compatible with a wide variety of observation methods
• Phase contrast
• Sample polarizing
• Diascopic fluorescence
Manufacturer Nikon Healthcare Business – Microscope Solutions | Available Worldwide
Be the first to review this product