• Mouse colonies routinely screened for pathogens via Mouse Antibody Production (MAP) testing
• Extensive PCR testing is performed to screen for a number of pathogens• Tested and found negative for bacteria, fungi, and mycoplasma
• Protein concentrations determined by Lowry method
• Endotoxin units measured by Limulus Amoebocyte Lysate assay
• Matrigel Matrix gel stability tested for a period of 14 days at 37°C
• Biological activity determined for each lot using a neurite outgrowth assay.
Engelbreth-Holm-Swarm Mouse Tumor
Preparation and Storage
Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze-thaws.
• Cell Growth and Differentiation
• Metabolism/Toxicology Studies
• Invasion Assays
• In Vitro and In Vivo Angiogenesis Assays
• In Vivo Angiogenesis Studies and Augmentation of Tumors in Immunosuppressed Mice
Click here for Corning Matrigel Lot Selection and Reservation.