AFS® 8D and AFS 16D Systems provide a cost-effective, low maintenance water purification solution for analyzers with degassed pure water needs up to 320 L daily. AFS® D systems combine complementary water purification techniques (complete pretreatment, advanced reverse osmosis [RO], Q-Gard® polishing pack treatment, exposure to a bactericidal UV lamp, degassing, and final 0.22 µm filtration) to provide reliable and consistent water quality. Water produced by the systems complies with the Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute (CLSI®) guideline for clinical laboratory reagent water (CLRW).
Optimized lifetimes for the systems’ pretreatment and polishing packs, as well as low feed water consumption make AFS® D systems a cost-effective choice.
The systems are designed to fulfill accreditation needs (such as CAPSM 15189 accreditation to the ISO® 15189:2007 standard), and have full monitoring and water quality archiving capabilities that allow storage of up to six months of data. Optional activation of Millitrack® software allows easy, rapid access to this information (and also enhances data management control and provides remote system access).
Robust AFS® D systems require little maintenance, which means less analyzer downtime. Systems have a small footprint and can be installed wherever it is convenient in the laboratory: on a wall, on or under the bench, or on a cart. AFS® D systems are customizable with a wide range of options and accessories, including reservoirs, a sanitization kit and an aeration kit.
AFS® 8D and 16D Systems...
• Produce degassed pure water with flow rates of 8 and 16 L/h respectively, up to 320 L daily
• Provide consistent water quality by combining complementary water purification techniques: complete pretreatment, advanced reverse osmosis (RO), bactericidal UV lamp treatment, degassing, and final 0.22 µm filtration
• Designed to be in compliance with CLSI® CLRW quantitative specifications
• Fit any lab and can be mounted on the wall, on or under the bench, or on a cart
• Consistent degassed water quality meeting CLRW standards
• A cost-effective choice thanks to optimized lifetimes for pretreatment and polishing packs, as well as low feed water consumption
• Robust systems require little maintenance
• Full monitoring and water quality archiving capabilities to fulfill accreditation needs
• Small footprint; configuration can be adapted to fit changing needs