- New Socorex Small Volume Bottle-Top Dispensers
Product News: New Socorex Small Volume Bottle-Top Dispensers
The Calibrex™ bottle top dispensers are intended for the safe and reproducible liquid distribution. The line includes a total of 7 different sizes to cover volumes up to 100 mL: 0.1–1 mL / 0.25–2.5 mL / 0.5–5 mL / 1–10 mL / 2.5–25 mL / 5–50 mL / 10–100 mL.
Choice of two robust dosing instruments:
- Calibrex™ organo 525 includes a ground glass or ceramic plunger, both suited for organics and non-crystallizing solutions.
- Calibrex™ solutae 530 with a glass or ceramic PFA coated plunger, preventing the crystallization of chemicals. It enables trouble free distribution of salt solutions, weak and strong acids, as well as bases.
- Volume setting with a spring-loaded sliding cursor softly moves up and down along dual scale.
- Optional flow control stopcock for priming dispenser, reagent is recycled without loss or contamination.
- Transparent barrel sleeve for liquid visibility.
- Screw locking stopper prevents any leak.
- Valves, plunger, barrel and delivery jet are removable in seconds for cleaning.
- Glass barrel with thick wall contributes to overall dispenser robustness.
- Printed QR code for instant access to chemical resistance chart.
- All Calibrex™ models fully autoclavable at 121 °C / 250 °F.
Calibration is possible at any time. Access to mechanism is protected by safety seal sticker. Integrated key, located under plunger cap, includes engraved +/- arrows for easy and precise setting. Each dispenser bears its own serial number and passes a stringent quality control attested by an individual certificate and a two-year warranty.
Visit our website for more information on the complete Socorex product range.