- The AI Driven Drug Development Summit lands in Europe in April 2023
Industry News: The AI Driven Drug Development Summit lands in Europe in April 2023
Uniting executives from across the pharmaceutical industry to provide insights into accelerated drug discovery and clinical research through artificial-intelligence.
On April 26 and 27 2023, the AI-Driven Drug Development Summit: EUROPE is the next exclusive event in the series joining the previous inaugural AI-Driven Drug Discovery and AI-Enhanced Clinical Trials USA Summits.
The event will be attended by senior executives of the pharmaceutical industry who provide expertise and collaborative opportunities across the landscape of developmental pipelines.
Key themes of the summit will include:
Drug Discovery Focus:
- Predictive modeling of ADME & pharmacokinetic parameters
- Applying deep learning to generative small-molecule discovery
- Maximizing the impact of big data
- Predicting cell line viability in precision medicine
Clinical Research Focus:
- Advancing clinical trial studies through AI
- Federated machine learning integration in clinical research
- Geometric deep learning on structured data domains
- Guiding clinical research with optimum RWE
Download the official agenda to discover more about the exclusive industry meeting point, speakers attending the event will include:
- Nick Brown: Executive Director of Imaging and Analytics – AstraZeneca
- Richard Lewis: Director of Data Science – Novartis
- Christopher Langmead: Director of Digital Biologics Discovery – Amgen
- Helena Andres-Terre, Associate Director – UCB
- Claus Andersen, Project Director, Data Orchestration, NovoNordisk
Find out more information about the summit and download the agenda, today.