- New Web-Based eLearning Courses from Mettler Toledo
Industry News: New Web-Based eLearning Courses from Mettler Toledo
Weighing and compliance courses offer an affordable way to train new employees, fulfill GLP, GMP and ISO re-training requirements, and improve measurement accuracy and workflow efficiency
Mettler Toledo Laboratory Weighing now offers a range of e-learning courses tailored to the information needs of laboratory managers, technicians, analysts and researchers. These courses can help you ensure that all personnel in your lab use equipment in a consistent manner and are able to add value to analytical processes and compliance activities.
eLearning courses are designed to broaden each participant's understanding of key processes and requirements. The current library of Mettler Toledo's free and low-cost e- courses includes:
- Routine balance testing – why routine testing is important, how to schedule it, and the correct procedures for enhancing accuracy
- User safety – development of safe work practices both inside and outside enclosures for clean, error-free analyses
- Lean laboratory – lean-lab basics to help increase efficiency, improve working conditions and reduce downtime
- Data integrity – data integrity basics and smart, easy-to-implement strategies to ensure it
- Regulatory compliance – a review of the June 2013 USP revisions with expert insight into putting changes into practice
- Moisture determination – proper moisture-determination procedures and how to develop an accurate, optimized, time-saving method
- External influences and balance cleaning – strategies for improving accuracy and hygiene to reduce measurement errors and cross-contamination risk
In addition to being cost-effective themselves, eLearning courses also save travel costs and reduce the environmental impacts associated with transport and lodging. Course-completion certificates will be generated after a short concluding test for your internal training records.
Receive more news like this straight to your inbox, become a member for free today!