- Early Detection Summit heads to London in March 2023
Industry News: Early Detection Summit heads to London in March 2023
Gain insights from leading pharma and, biotech companies and academic researchers facilitating the new age of early detection tools
Earlier detection of disease can revolutionize patient outcomes for a variety of therapeutic areas, significantly reducing mortality rates. The Early Detection Summit, taking place on March 22–23, 2023, will be the first of its kind to approach early detection from a cross-disease focus, and will provide the latest case studies and innovative strategies enabling accelerating early detection – from cancer to diabetes and arthritis.
On-stage presentations, panels and Q&As will cover:
- Key challenges facing the early detection of disease from diagnostic test pitfalls to enhancing clinical trial success
- Innovative ways to address and overcome current challenges
- Collaboration across diseases, as well as, across academia and industry to work together in establishing new technologies
- Advancement of clinical trials for more effective research through established partnerships across the industry.
- The requirements of healthcare systems to prepare for the implementation of early detection
- Methods to ensure early detection becomes the new routine reality.
Register online and download the agenda here to discover more about the sessions taking place. The list of speakers will include:
- Darren Hodgson, Executive Director, AstraZeneca
- Talisia Quallo, Research programme manager – Early Detection, Cancer Research UK
- Michael Zaiac, Head of Medical Affairs oncology, Novartis
- Allan Hackshaw, Professor of epidemiology, UCL
- Eric Klein, MD, Chairman, Cleveland Clinic