- Free Webinar - The Future of Designer Drug Analysis: Where are we going with HRMS?
Expert Insight: Free Webinar - The Future of Designer Drug Analysis: Where are we going with HRMS?
The number of new designer drugs has increased tremendously in the last few years, and this has put pressure on law enforcement agencies to quickly identify these compounds.
During this free SelectScience® webinar, Dr. Jean-Claude Alvarez, Professor of Medicine in Pharmacology at the University Versailles Saint Quentin-en-Yvelines, will discuss how the advancement of mass spectrometry (MS) based assays has helped to identify the compounds in designer drugs.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Understanding the latest challenges in analyzing novel psychoactive drugs
- How different mass spectrometry techniques and validated workflows can enable drugs of abuse analyses
- Discover routine toxicology studies involving various designer drugs
- How to obtain fully defendable data in less time
Register today for the live event on September 29th, 2016 at 08:00 PDT / 11:00 EDT / 16:00 BST / 17:00 CEST