Due to circumstances around the COVID-19 pandemic HPLC2020 will be postponed to 2022.
The conference is a venue for scientists to network with academic, industrial and governmental leaders in separation science. The format promotes exchange of ideas, best practices, and latest developments. A social program facilitates informal discussion and learning.
The goal of HPLC 2022 is to bring together scientists involved with all aspects of liquid-phase analytical separations from basic research to practice. Technologies include all types of HPLC, 2DLC and electrophoresis, micro- and nanofluidics, bead-based extractions, and coupling separations to mass spectrometry. Topics broadly include medicine and biology, the environment, manufacturing, agriculture, and the science underlying separation processes. A special emphasis will be on the life sciences. The conference program is guided by emerging trends in separations technology and their impact on science, industry, and society.
HPLC 2022 will provide researchers with:
- an extensive technical program on recent developments, cutting-edge research, and new applications in separation science;
- practical information that improves productivity
- a showcase of the latest innovative commercial offerings in the field through a vendor exhibit, vendor workshops, and user sessions
- an idea session on separation technologies of the future
- an educational program with tutorials and workshops for those new to using HPLC and related techniques.