Due to circumstances around the COVID-19 pandemic, this event will be postponed to November and will be combined with the SLAS 2020 AI in Process Automation Symposium.
Call for Abstracts and registration for this year's event will open in April.
With a program curated by practicing sample management experts, this event will impart the latest education, case studies and best practices in sample management, with a focus on drug discovery processes.
We will address these prevalent trends and concepts:
- The rules of sample storage and management of samples are being rewritten — biological compounds and samples require the same attention and care previously paid only to small-molecule libraries.
- Sample management groups increasingly support a growing array of human disease-relevant assays and models.
- Quality programs and regulatory awareness are necessary when handling and providing samples in support of clinical studies and regulated bioanalysis.
- Ever-growing collaboration between academic, government and commercial institutions is forcing an increased emphasis on best practices for sharing samples. Learn how your organization should navigate this changing landscape.
Benefits of Attending:
- Access to sample management experts from academic, biotech, pharma and vendor communities.
- Opportunity to crowdsource solutions to key challenges.
- Learn how to adapt best practice to different sample types.
- Benchmark your operation against those that are leading the way in innovation and effectiveness.
- Understand how organizations are harnessing new technology and innovation.
- Current discussion of upcoming key challenges in the regulatory, quality and compliance fields.
- See examples of how people build successful collaborations and manage external resources.
- Showcase your team's emerging key talent by presenting your work in a podium or poster presentation