Application Note: Unproductive time traps in ICP-MS analysis and how to avoid them
30 April 2021
Whether you are new to ICP-MS or an experienced analyst, knowing how to avoid or minimize common time wasting activities will make your life easier and your results more reliable.
Many of the tips and techniques in this ebook are relevant to any lab and any ICP-MS instrument. From ways to avoid over range results through to knowing how much instrument maintenance is the right amount, the ebook covers every step of owning and using an ICP-MS:
- Learning a new instrument
- Developing new methods
- Daily checks, cleaning, and tuning
- Sample/standard preparation
- Screening samples before analysis
- Setting up a sample sequence
- Monitoring sample analysis
- Reviewing and reporting results
- Remeasuring samples
- Instrument maintenance and downtime
Download this free ebook for tips and techniques to help you avoid or minimize common time traps in ICP-MS workflows.