For operator and sample/process protection
BCEE high-purity clean air enclosure with controlled humidity, temperature and/or controlled atmosphere (HX) will provide the user with the highest quality precision environment at all times irrespective of fluctuations in the surrounding laboratory environment.
BCEE uses a sealed recirculatory air system to provide downflow sterile air to the work surface ensuring sample/process protection. Manipulation within the enclosure is through sliding doors or glove ports.
Controlled Atmosphere Enclosures (HX) are for working within aerobic, hypoxic or anaerobic conditions and use gas (nitrogen/CO2) to remove oxygen.
• Universal control panel – displays status of enclosed automation and controls airflow system balance, hour counter.
• Audible and visual alarm indication of incorrect conditions.
• Large range of options, ventilated transfer ports and waste management systems.
• Bigneat enclosures provide excellent visibility of the enclosed system.
• Sealed cable gland ports.
• Integrated robot system safety switches.
Bigneat is highly flexible and we offer enclosure options and finishing to suit your robotics system and the contained process.