Rigaku ZSX Primus III+ delivers rapid quantitative determination of major and minor atomic elements, from oxygen (O) through uranium (U), in a wide variety of sample types — with minimal standards.
Tube above optics for superior reliability
ZSX Primus III+ features an innovative optics-above configuration. Never again worry about a contaminated beam path or down time due to sample chamber maintenance. The optics-above geometry eliminates cleaning worries and increases up time.
High precision sample positioning
The high precision positioning of the sample ensures that the distance between the sample surface and X-ray tube is kept constant. This is important for applications that require high precision, such as the analysis of alloys. ZSX Primus III+ performs high-precision analysis using a unique optical configuration designed to minimize errors caused by non-flat surfaces in samples such as fused beads and pressed pellets.
• Analysis of elements from O to U
• Tube above optics minimizes contamination issues
• Small footprint uses less valuable lab space
• High precision sample positioning
• Special optics reduce errors caused by curved sample surfaces
• Software tools for statistical process control (SPC)
Application notes and news
- Quantitative Analysis of Low Alloy Steel using the ZSX PrimusIII+
- Determination of Metals in Copper Concentrate by Advanced Correction Method for Fused Beads
- Quantitative Analysis of Cast Iron using ZSX PrimusIII+
- Quantitative Analysis of Stainless Steel using the ZSX PrimusIII+
- Accurate Quantitative Analysis of Ferrosilicon by the Fusion Method Using ZSX PrimusIII
- Quantitative Analysis of Blast Furnace Slag by Fusion Method on the ZSX Primus III