Zetasizer Nano S
Zetasizer Nano S for size measurement using dynamic light scattering - Performance with simplicity. The Zetasizer Nano S is a research grade dynamic light scattering system for sub-micron particle and molecular size and molecular weight measurement that combines performance and versatility with exceptional ease of use. The system can be upgraded to add zeta potential capability at a later dat...read more
Zetasizer Nano S for size measurement using dynamic light scattering - Performance with simplicity.
The Zetasizer Nano S is a research grade dynamic light scattering system for sub-micron particle and molecular size and molecular weight measurement that combines performance and versatility with exceptional ease of use. The system can be upgraded to add zeta potential capability at a later date.
The Zetasizer Nano S is the system of choice where the highest sensitivity and widest size range is required. It has the same sizing capability as the top of the range Zetasizer Nano ZS.
It is a particle size analyzer for the enhanced detection of aggregates, measurement of small or dilute samples, or samples at high concentration, plus a molecular weight analyzer for molecular size and molecular weight measurement.
Static light scattering measurements enable determination of the second virial coefficient for macromolecule solubility tests.
Zetasizer Nano S Features:
- Size measurement from 0.3nm (diameter) to 10 microns using patented NIBS (Non-Invasive Back Scatter) technology.
- Molecular weight measurement down to 980Da.
- Second virial coefficient measurement for solubility.
- Automated temperature trend measurements.
- Sample concentrations from 0.1ppm to 40%w/v.
- Protein size measurement as dilute as 0.1mg/mL (Lysozyme).
- A Quality Factor gives confidence in the data.
- The Expert advice report gives help to improve sample preparation or the measurement procedure.
- 21CFR part 11 software option enables compliance with ER/ES.
- Research software option gives access to further features and analysis algorithms for the light scattering specialist.
- Automation of measurements using an autotitrator option.
- Flow mode capability to enable use as a GPC / SEC detector.
- Alternative laser, 50mW at 532nm for samples incompatible with the standard 633nm laser fitted.
- Optical filter option to improve measurements with fluorescent sample.
- Temperature range extension option to 120ºC.
- Systems can be upgraded to add zeta potential at a later date.
Application notes and news
- How Good is Online Zeta Potential Measurement in Water Treatment?
- Sampling for Particle Size Analysis
- Effect of Temperature on Surface Zeta Potential
- Confirming the Lower Size Specification of the Zetasizer APS
- Developing a Bioformulation Stability Profile
- Common Light Scattering Myths – Busted
- Malvern Technology Delivers Malvern Reliability in Multi-Disciplinary Lab at Queen Mary Universit...
- Malvern Instruments, Premier Sponsor of inaugural PEGS China, to Present Analytical Toolkit for B...
- Malvern Instruments Specialist Presents Session at Nanomaterials for Industry, April 6 - 9
- Malvern Scientists to Present Emerging Protein Characterization Techniques at Biotherapeutics Ana...
- Malvern Instruments Shows How Complementary Technologies Solve Analytical Challenges from Biophar...
- Malvern Instruments’ 2014 Webinar Program Gets Underway with Light Scattering for Biopharma