Zephyr® SPE Workstation
See all reviews
Member since 2011
Read more »
"A great stand alone workstation. The software is very flexible and ability to load rows/columns of tips is very beneficial. "
The Zephyr SPE Workstation is a simple and efficient, yet powerful tool for automating the critical steps required in Solid Phase Extraction (SPE). The workstation is designed to specifically meet the needs of clinical, forensic, and pharmaceutical/biotech laboratories doing high-throughput SPE. The Zephyr SPE system is an automated solution for sample preparation, cleanup, and extraction with the ability to process 96 samples simultaneously in less than 30 minutes.
Additionally, the Zephyr SPE is equipped with a unique 'Clog Detection' feature. By using a state of the art sensor, the Zephyr SPE Workstation can quickly examine all wells on a plate to determine if the wells have emptied before moving on to the next step of the SPE method. If a clog well is detected, the workstation can apply vacuum for additional time or notify the operator by page, e-mail, or phone, allowing unattended operation.
- Automated 96 Well SPE of biological samples
- Intuitive graphical user interface
- Vacuum filtration based
- Automated conditioning, loading, washing and elution
- Ability to specify all parameters associated with liquid handling for conditioning, load, rinse and elute steps
- Reconstitute and mix samples post evaporation prior to analysis