Amersham™ Hybond SEQ PVDF Membranes
Amersham Hybond SEQ (formally Whatman™ Westran™ PVDF) (Polyvinylidine Fluoride) membranes designed for use for protein sequencing applications.
Amersham Hybond SEQ PVDF is a 0.2 µm pore size hydrophobic membrane designed specifically for protein sequencing applications. The small pore size of this membrane eliminates ‘blow-through’ and increases protein binding over a wide range of molecular weights.
- Protein binding capacity (over 200 µg/cm2) for easy signal detection
- Chemical resistance needed for N-terminal sequencing
- High protein retention even after harsh wash steps
- Maximum capture of proteins during transfers minimizing sample loss
- 0.2 µm pore size for higher surface area, resulting in better binding of low molecular weight proteins
- Compatible for use with Western blotting applications
- Available in popular precut sizes for your application