Studies have shown that a low concentration of element standards can be maintained for a longer time if containers used are made from PFA. The selection of containers made of high-purity PFA is not only safer regarding the analysis, it is also economical due to the rationalization of laboratory processes.
The easy-to-clean surfaces without any memory effects complement the valuable attributes of PFA laboratory equipment for sampling, preparation and analysis in the field of elemental trace analysis.
The most important PFA characteristics:
- High thermal stability from -200 °C to +250 °C
- Chemical inertness against almost all chemicals
- Extremely hydrophobic and antiadhesive
- Good clarity and form stability, suitable for volume measurement devices
- Long maintenance of reference material with low concentrations in PFA containers
- Extremely smooth surfaces – easy to clean
- No memory effects
- High purity of the basic material
- Very suitable for use within elemental trace analysis
The flasks are available in sizes from 10 ml to 500 ml.