Vibratory Micro Mill PULVERISETTE 0
Fritsch GmbH - Milling and Sizing
For fine comminution of dry laboratory samples or solids in suspension. For homogenisation of emulsions or pastes. The Vibratory Micro Mill PULVERISETTE 0 is recommended for sample preparation of RoH...read more
For fine comminution of dry laboratory samples or solids in suspension. For homogenisation of emulsions or pastes. The Vibratory Micro Mill PULVERISETTE 0 is recommended for sample preparation of RoHS tests (Restriction of Hazardous Substances).
Method of operation
The FRITSCH Vibratory Micro Mill PULVERISETTE 0 grinds your sample through impact and friction by which the mortar vibrates electromagnetically and the grinding material transfers the vibrations to the grinding ball. At the beginning of the grinding, the comminution of the coarse particles is achieved by the impact effect of the grinding ball. Next, the fine particles are comminuted through friction by the tumbling motion of the grinding ball as the vibrations subside. The impact energy of the grinding ball is freely adjustable thus, allowing it to be precisely adapted to the sample being ground.
• Effective comminution in a narrow, homogeneous particle size range
• Loss-free grinding in a closed vessel – dry or in suspension
• Cryogenic grinding and simple embrittling in the cryo-box
• Modular system for simple conversion to dry or wet sieving
• Adjustable oscillation amplitude for easy adaption of the vibration energy to the grinding sample
• Grinding and sieving in one unit
• Agglomeration phenomena avoided
• Ergonomically positioned membrane keyboard IP65, splash-proofed
• Recyclable plastic housing
• Convertible for cryogenic grinding
• Window for observing the grinding progress
• Digital timer
• Standard equipment includes grinding head (included in price)
• Mortars and grinding balls in 6 different materials, all mortars are rimmed in an aluminium shell.
The grinding lid is included in the standard equipment delivered with the Vibratory Micro Mill (included in the price of the instrument). Mortars and grinding balls are offered in 6 different materials and must be ordered as accessories. The PULVERISETTE 0 can also be converted to a Vibratory Sieve Shaker ANALYSETTE 3 SPARTAN for dry and wet sieving.