VIAFLO 384 – Electronic 384- and 96-Channel Hand Held Pipette
See all reviews
Member since 2014
VU university medical center
Read more »
"Our lab purchased 2 of these systems right off the bat, and we have become completely dependent on them as part of our workflow. From seeding plates to adding wash buffers, these pipetting systems have increased our productivity beyond measure, and afforded us higher confidence in our results since technical error has almost been completely negated. The software is user friendly, and is wonderfully the same as the hand-held pipettes. Moreover, the after-sale support surpasses that of much larger and more-established bioscience companies. If and when we have an issue, our rep directly troubleshoots the problem, from training to just-checking-in, from text msgs to on-site visits, from over-night shipments to unusually large orders! Integra has tapped into the value of an old school concept: customer service."
See all reviews
Member since 2010
Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research
Read more »
"Very easy to use for benchtop prep work. Simple, sleek and highly efficient design. Impressive accuracy across a range of volumes."
INTEGRA Biosciences VIAFLO 384 increases productivity of sample preparation in microplates and supports 96- and 384-channel pipetting heads.
VIAFLO 384 is used like a standard hand held pipette. It is hand-controlled but movements are supported by motors for an effortless workflow and precise targeting of the microplate wells.
The working volume range of VIAFLO 384 can be quickly adapted to the application’s requirements by changing the pipetting heads. They are available in 4 volume ranges: 0.5-12.5 µl, 5–125 µl, 10–300 µl and 50–1250 µl.
VIAFLO 384 benefits from the innovative GripTip system. The special pipette tips, together with the unique tip fitting, form an integral system. It guarantees tips will not fall off during pipetting and provides a reliable sealing of every tip.
VIAFLO 384 can be used for sample transfers from reservoir to plate, plate to plate or within plates.
VIAFLO 384 Features and Benefits:
- VIAFLO 384 is used like a hand held pipette and has an intuitive user interface, freeing staff from training time.
- Pipetting heads can be changed for an optimal instrument adaption to different volume ranges, increasing accuracy and precision.
- The innovative GripTip system provides a reliable sealing of every tip and guarantees that tips will never fall off, providing safe and reproducible assay preparation.
- Various pipetting modes are available for increased productivity and application customization.
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!