VERTEX Series FT-IR Spectrometers
|Ganesh Kumar Padmanabhan|
See all reviews
Member since 2012
Process / Method Development
Read more »
"I use the Vertex 70. The ATR-probe is perfectly suited for a wide range of Biocatalytic as well as chemocatalytic reactions. It has extremely user friendly software (OPVS) for chemometric modelling."
The VERTEX FT-IR spectrometer series is built on a fully upgradeable optics platform that is designed with the utmost flexibility in mind.
The entry level research system VERTEX 70 utilizes the RockSolid interferometer, which is ideal for applications ranging from routine to research.
The VERTEX 80 is prepared for the most demanding research applications, and utilizes the UltraScan interferometer that offers high resolution, rapid and slow scanning, and superior performance over a very wide spectral range.
The vacuum versions of the VERTEX Series, the VERTEX 70v and VERTEX 80v, provide the ultimate rejection of interference from the laboratory environment.
Vertex Series FT-IR Features:
- Highest spectral resolution and resolving power
- Peak signal-to-noise performance
- Spectral range covers up to 4 decades from THz to the short wavelength UV
- Evacuable, purgeable or sealed optics bench versions
- Access to optics bench via 5 exit and 2 input beam ports
- 4 Position automatic beamsplitter changer for vacuum system VERTEX 80v
- Step-Scan time resolved and modulation options
- Fastest and slowest interferometer scanning speeds