- Ease of use
- After sales service
- Value for money
The Veriti® Thermal Cycler delivers the proven reliability you expect from Applied Biosystems® PCR machines with the added control of VeriFlex™ Blocks.
With Veriflex™ Blocks, you have six independent temperature blocks providing precise control over your PCR optimization, providing “better than gradient” functionality.
Additionally, the powerful user interface, presented on a color touch screen, simplifies the setup and use of the Veriti™ 96-Well Fast Thermal Cycler. Optional setups for fast PCR or standard PCR methods provide you the flexibility to shorten your PCR cycling time.
Veriti® Thermal Cycler Features & Benefits:
- PCR optimization - each block can be set with a specific temperature, which is ideal for precise control over PCR optimization.
- Run more experiments - the six Peltier blocks can also be used to run up to six different annealing temperatures in the same run.
- Use the on-board Tm calculator to approximate the optimal annealing temperature.
- Run up to six separate temperatures in the same plate to determine the optimal annealing temperature.
- VeriFlex™ Blocks maintain their thermal characteristics between optimizing and isothermal conditions, eliminating the need for further optimization steps.
- Run up to six different annealing temperatures for cycle sequencing or endpoint PCR.
- Incubate samples at six different temperatures simultaneously.
Application notes and news
See all reviews
Member since 2012
Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory
Read more »
"This machine has lots of extra features including multiple annealing temperature settings. However, the computer is slow so there is a lag between changing steps. Altogether, it's a good machine for routine PCR reactions."