VeeMAX III - Specular Reﬂectance Accessory
The PIKE Technologies VeeMAX III is a high performance and highly versatile specular reﬂectance accessory.
The VeeMAX III is designed to analyze a wide range of samples. From monolayers to relatively thick films, the VeeMAX III with variable angle of incidence can be optimized for all specular applications. The angle may be varied continuously from thirty to eighty degrees by the rotation of a single control. An automated version is also available. The VeeMAX III has a built-in polarizer mount to permit selection of polarization angle without disturbing purge.
VeeMAX III Features:
- Selectable angle of incidence – from 30 to 80 degrees in one degree increments
- Measurement of thin ﬁlms and monolayers to relatively thick ﬁlms
- Optimize specular reﬂectance results with selectable angle of incidence
- Integrated position for IR polarization – essential for monolayer analysis and study of sample orientation
- Motorized version option with electronic control module and AutoPRO software for automated, high-precision experiments
- Sealed and purgeable optical design to eliminate water vapor and carbon dioxide interferences
Optional single reﬂection ATR crystals – see ATR product version.