Ultrospec™ 2100 pro UV/Visible Spectrophotometer
Ultrospec™ 2100 pro UV/Visible Spectrophotometer from GE Healthcare is a simple to use instrument with advanced performance.
In addition to measuring absorbance and concentration, it provides stored routines for nucleic acid quantitation and also a standard curve routine for protein determination. Wavelength scan with zoom, absorbance changes with time, reaction rate determinations, and standard curves can be displayed and printed out. User defined equations can be entered using the multi-wavelength mode and up to 18 methods can be saved. The instrument can be upgraded for more sophisticated applications, as well as data storage, with SWIFT II Applications Software and a PC.
With its large sample compartment, wide range of accessories such as the sipper option for high-throughput customers, and GLP self-testing diagnostics, Ultrospec 2100 pro is a versatile and reliable spectrometer for use in any laboratory.
Ultrospec™ 2100 pro UV/Visible Spectrophotometer features:
• Robust, compact and reliable for general laboratory measurements.
• Xenon lamp for longer lifetime by incorporating press-to-read technology and lower running costs (three year lamp warranty).
• Provides stored routines for DNA, RNA and oligonucleotide quantitation and purity check.
• Combines basic measurement modes with enhanced software functionality and method storage.
Can be upgraded with SWIFT II Applications Software to form a powerful system.
• Includes serial and parallel outputs as standard.