Making more informed decisions in less time is a universal asset in today's laboratory. Ultra Performance LC™ (UPLC™ ), a new category of separation science pioneered by Waters, will eliminate significant time and cost per sample from your analytical process—while improving the quality of your results.
With UPLC technology you benefit from:
- more data, faster
- unparalleled sensitivity
- greater efficiency and confidence in results
Waters ACQUITY UPLC™ and nanoACQUITY UPLC™ Systems use unique small particles, very low system volumes and greater throughput to detect more peaks with faster run times.
Ultra Performance LC not only advances what you can accomplish with liquid chromatography analysis. Mass spectrometry’s low dispersion, high-speed detection requirements significantly benefit from the performance characteristics of UPLC.
Application notes and news
- Scaling a Separation from UPLC to Purification Using Focused Gradients
- Transitioning Existing LC Methods to New Technologies
- New Mass Detector for HPLC, GC, SFC and More
- Waters' Customers Present ACQUITY UPLC and PATROL UPLC System Success Stories at Pittcon 2010
- Waters Introduces New Synapt G2 with Greater Power, Versatility and Speed Than Any Other High-End Mass Spec...
- Waters Expands Empower 2 System Qualification Software Tools to Agilent Liquid Chromatographs
- Waters Corporation Continues to Meet Today’s Challenges for Improved Laboratory Operations With New Product...
- Waters Introduces New Controller for ACQUITY UPLC System
- Waters Publishes IdentityE Brochure - Redefining Peptide and Protein Identification
See all reviews
Member since 2009
Read more »