The Thermo Scientific Dionex UltiMate 3000 Electrochemical Detector, designed by the pioneers of coulometric electrochemical detection in the modern HPLC era; delivers state-of-the-art sensor technologies complete with an entire range of electrochemically compatible HPLC systems, including conventional and ultrafast LC.
The UltiMate 3000 Electrochemical UHPLC/LC detector is a powerful, simple to operate and gradient capable solution for new, as well as experienced, users. Easy expansion to multiple independent channels with automatic range capability for amperometric or coulometric cells, the ECD-3000RS detector offers outstanding flexibility, sensitivity and performance.
The ECD-3000RS electrochemical detector features the next generation of coulometric and amperometric sensors with SmartChip technology for simplicity, flexibility and maintenance-free operation. All new electronics with advanced digital processing guarantees the lowest possible detection limits from microbore to normal bore; HPLC and UHPLC. The high sensitivity and low-noise of the ECD-3000RS detector makes it ideal for the most sensitive and demanding analyses.
- Plug-and-play electrochemical cells — eliminate lengthy cable connections and noise
- SmartChip intelligence — provides automatic instrument configuration with optimized control of an attached electrochemical sensor
- Fluidic components — are exchangeable from the front of the detector without special tools
- Front-panel display — for easy monitoring of detector status to maximize uptime
- Full scale signal auto-ranging — protects data integrity by preventing lost data due to peak over ranging
- Gradient compatibility — the only electrochemical detector capable of working with aggressive gradients for method flexibility