UltiMate® 3000 Autosampler Column Compartment ACC-3000(T)
The Thermo Scientific UltiMate® 3000 Autosampler Column Compartment ACC-3000(T) provides a cost-effective solution for conventional LC and UHPLC applications at up to 62 MPa (9000 psi) operating pressure.
It integrates an autosampler and column oven in a single module and offers performance and flexibility that exceed most analytical method requirements. In addition, it reduces height and cost of your LC system.
- Cost effective injection and column compartment module for conventional HPLC and UHPLC
- Pulled-loop injection principle (full- and partial-loop injections possible)
- Wide injection volume ranges from 1–10 μL in partial-loop and 20 μL in full-loop mode, or 10–100 μL and 200 μL, respectively
- Low sample carryover
- Patented temperature control to protect thermally sensitive samples
- Accurate and precise column temperature control for reliable chromatographic results
- Built-in eluent preheating for increased chromatographic reliability at high temperatures
- Easy front access to all fluidic components
- Trouble-free operation due to minimized number of wear parts
The UltiMate 3000 Autosampler Column Compartment is recommended for research and other analytical laboratories operating in a cost-sensitive environment. It is available in variants with (ACC-3000T) and without sample thermostatting (ACC-3000) and is an essential part of the UltiMate 3000 Basic Automated System.