UltiMate® 3000 Rapid Separation LC (RSLC) systems
The Thermo Scientific UltiMate® 3000 Rapid Separation LC (RSLC) System integrates unique hardware features for ultrafast separations and excellent resolution on columns with small particles. In addition, they are characterized by a maximum level of reliability and flexibility. The UltiMate® 3000 Rapid Separation LC from Dionex features: SmartFlow™ pulsation-free flows at flow rates u...read more
3 scientists have reviewed this product
See all reviews
Member since 2013
XBiotech USA Inc.
Read more »
"Thermo/Dionex worked with us to give us a bare-bones UPLC to be a front-end for nanoflow mass spectrometry. They helped integrate the system with another vendor's MS instrument and it has worked flawlessly since. This is a robust, easy to use and tolerant LC system, perfect for upgrading any MS system to nanoflow capabilities. "
The Thermo Scientific UltiMate® 3000 Rapid Separation LC (RSLC) System integrates unique hardware features for ultrafast separations and excellent resolution on columns with small particles. In addition, they are characterized by a maximum level of reliability and flexibility.
The UltiMate® 3000 Rapid Separation LC from Dionex features:
- SmartFlow™ pulsation-free flows at flow rates up to 5 mL/min at pressures up to 800 bar (11,600 psi)
- High pressure gradient proportioning at superior accuracy and precision
- Easily adjustable system gradient delay volume supporting a wide range of LC applications
- In-line split-loop injections for 15 second, no-sample-loss injections
- Column compartment temperatures up to 110 °C for reduced system backpressure
- Data collection rates up to 100 Hz with variable wavelength, multiple wavelength, and diode array detection
- UV spectra data of even the sharpest peaks for peak purity analysis (diode array detection)
- Run both ultrafast separations and conventional LC methods
The UltiMate 3000 RSLC Systems allow you to work over an extensive flow-pressure footprint from 100 µL/min to 5 mL/min (RSLC) or 20 nL/min to 2.5 mL/min (RSLCnano) and 800 bar. This covers the full range of HPLC or nano HPLC applications, including conventional and ultrafast LC, on one system.
The Rapid Separation Autosampler allows robust 100 μL injections over the full backpressure range. In addition, it handles a multitude of different sample formats and supports a maximum of 1167 samples. The RLSCnano Well Plate Sampler extends these capabilities to pressures up to 1000 bar over a wide injection range, from 20 nL to 125 µL.
The Dionex RSLC system column compartment can be upgraded easily and converted with different column switching valves. The compartment handles up to 12 columns (depending on column dimensions) up to 30 cm length. UV detectors come with a wide variety of different flow cells. The NCS-3500RS module for the RSLCnano system provides a dual-gradient pump and column compartment in one housing. This unique combination allows you to tune your separation for the highest resolution or the fastest analysis time, all within one module.
Application notes and news
- Reduced-Cost Analysis of Sudan Dyes in Curry Paste in Just 25 Minutes
- Determination of Virginiamycin, Erythromycin, and Penicillin in Dried Distillers Grains with Solubles
- Determination of Phenolic Compounds in Apple Orchard Soil
- Automated Extraction and Determination of Human Hormones in Drinking Water Using Solid-Phase Extraction and...
- Rapid Separation of Anthocyanins in Cranberry and Bilberry Extracts Using a Core-Shell Particle Column
- Thermo Scientific Ion Chromatography and Expanded Range of LC Equipment Now Compatible with Waters’ Empower...