UF750 plus Cleanroom Drying Oven
The cleanroom-compliant drying oven for microelectronics, medical technology, pharmaceutics and food technology.
The suitability of the Memmert universal oven UF750 plus for use in the cleanroom has been confirmed by the independent Fraunhofer-Institut, and it is therefore entitled to bear the IPA certificate TESTED DEVICE.
In order to guarantee the maximum quality assurance, the drying oven was tested in accordance with a uniform and statistically secured standard.
The tested appliance was given the certificate in its standard version without any modifications such as particulate filters.
The fittings of this universal drying oven are practically-oriented, their programme functions are designed for a wide variety of applications in the cleanroom, and even when used intensively, our all-rounder made of stainless steel loses nothing in shine and reliability.
UF750 plus Cleanroom Drying Oven Features & Benefits:
- The modular manufacturing concept in accordance with the principle of equal parts enables a highly varied and cost-effective production.
- Almost exclusive use of high-quality, corrosion-resistant and easily cleanable stainless steel for the working chamber and housing.
- Heating concept adapted to the specific product for a precise and homogenous temperature control independent of chamber volume and load.
- A wide range of options for programming and documentation using interfaces, integrated data logger and Software AtmoCONTROL.
- Three-year guarantee for appliances except wear and tear parts.
- The temperature values of all our cleanroom drying ovens are measured according to DIN 12880:2007-05.