Transcriptor High Fidelity cDNA Synthesis Kit
Roche Applied Science - a member of the Roche Group
The Transcriptor High Fidelity cDNA Synthesis Kit is designed to reverse transcribe RNA with an increased fidelity compared to other reverse transcriptases. The kit features Transcriptor High Fidelit...read more
The Transcriptor High Fidelity cDNA Synthesis Kit is designed to reverse transcribe RNA with an increased fidelity compared to other reverse transcriptases. The kit features Transcriptor High Fidelity Reverse Transcriptase, a blend of a recombinant reverse transcriptase and a proofreading mediating enzyme optimized for two-step RT-PCR, making this the product of choice for the following applications:
- Cloning genes of interest
- Sequencing transcriptomes
- Generating cDNA libraries with large and full length inserts
As the kit is also tested with the LightCycler® Instruments and other real-time PCR Instruments, the product is also ideal for quantitative RT-PCR applications that require high fidelity.
The kit contains all components required for synthesizing cDNA suitable for direct use in qualitative RT-PCR with conventional thermal cyclers or quantitative RT-PCR on real-time PCR instruments. The 50-reaction pack size also includes 10 control reactions (control RNA and control primer mix).
Increase accuracy during reverse transcription reactions.
- Benefit from an optimized enzyme blend with a 7-fold higher fidelity compared to other commonly used reverse transcriptases.
- Trust true-fidelity data, as determined by the sequencing of amplified fragments with the Genome Sequencer 20 System.
Combine accuracy with high sensitivity, high yield, and full-length transcripts.
- Generate full-length transcripts up to 14 kb with the anchored-oligo (dT)18 primers included in the kit.
- Obtain excellent yields.
- Detect low-copy number templates; reverse transcription from as little as 1 ng template RNA is possible.
- Transcribe a variety of templates, even the most difficult (e.g. GC-rich RNAs with high secondary structure) through reverse transcription at temperatures up to 55°C.
Get results faster.
- Reduce reverse transcription reaction time to as little as 10 minutes.