Thermo Scientific TSQ Quantum XLS Triple Quadrupole GC-MS/MS
- Ease of use
- After sales service
- Value for money
The Thermo Scientific TSQ Quantum XLS defines a new standard of excellence in GC-MS/MS structure selective detection for multi-component target compound quantitation in food safety, environmental, forensic, toxicological, pharmaceutical, clinical research, and petrochemical laboratories.
Featuring the innovative Thermo Scientific DuraBrite IRIS high sensitivity ion source, the TSQ Quantum XLS enables maximum uptime for 24/7 uninterrupted operation and superior sensitivity in EI and CI modes.
•Incomparable femtogram level sensitivity for food safety, environmental, forensic and pharmaceutical applications
•Highly inert and exchangeable ion volumes allow for quick preventive maintenance within minutes without venting the vacuum system
•Comprehensive analyses with a virtually unlimited number of target compounds in one GC run
•EZ-method for confirmation on retention time and SRM ion ratios compliant to international regulations
•Enhanced sensitivity and performance with short GC runs and optional backflush cleaning
•Higher overall productivity for large sample series during unattended operation with remote office results processing and reporting
Application notes and news
- Analysis of 446 Pesticides and 1202 Transitions in a Single Run on the Thermo Scientiﬁc TSQ Quantum XLS GC-...
- A Quantitative Test for Multiple Classes of Illicit Drugs and Their Primary Metabolites in Human Biological...
- Analyzing PBDEs in House Dust Samples with the Thermo Scientific TSQ Quantum XLS Ultra GC-MS/MS in EI-SRM M...
- High Precision Pesticide Analysis in Produce using GC Tiple Quadrupole and U-SRM Mode
- Rapid Analysis of Opiates from Low Volume Whole Blood Samples by LC-MS/MS Utilizing TurboFlow Methods
- Simultaneous Analysis of Water-Soluble Vitamins in Vitamin-Enriched Beverages and Multivitamin Dietary Supp...
- High-Throughput GC/MS Confirmation and Quantitation of Amphetamine and Methamphetamine in Urine Using the D...
- High-Throughput GC/MS Confirmation and Quantitation of Codeine and Morphine in Urine Using the DSQ II
- The Determination of Anabolic Steroids in Human Urine using the TSQ Quantum XLS
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Exhibits Latest Chemical, Pathogen Analysis Tools at AOAC 2012
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Introduces New Triple Quadrupole GC-MS/MS
- Thermo Scientific Sets New Standard in GC-MS/MS for Multi-Component Target Compound Quantitation
See all reviews
Member since 2006
H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center
Read more »
"Does what it says it should do. Good customer service when working through troubleshooting issues. Thermo mass specs have always stood the test of time."