Thermo Scientific Q Exactive Orbitrap LC-MS
Identify, quantify and confirm with unmatched confidence using the Thermo Scientific™ Q Exactive mass spectrometer. This benchtop LC-MS/MS combines high-performance quadrupole precursor selection with high-resolution, accurate-mass (HR/AM) Orbitrap detection to deliver high performance and tremendous versatility. With a fast scan speed and multiplexing capabilities, the Q Exactive mass spectr...read more
3 scientists have reviewed this product
See all reviews
Member since 2010
United States Department of Agriculture
Read more »
"The best mass spectrometer for the money. High-resolution, accurate mass. Sensitivity is on par with the best QQQ. Very easy to use."
See all reviews
Member since 2006
Department Of Chemistry Malaysia
Read more »
"The scope is not comprehensive enough to cover mephedrone, ketamine, methadone and nimetazepam. Common drugs of abuse in S.E.A other than mentioned in the study."
Identify, quantify and confirm with unmatched confidence using the Thermo Scientific™ Q Exactive mass spectrometer. This benchtop LC-MS/MS combines high-performance quadrupole precursor selection with high-resolution, accurate-mass (HR/AM) Orbitrap detection to deliver high performance and tremendous versatility.
With a fast scan speed and multiplexing capabilities, the Q Exactive mass spectrometer is an outstanding detector for fast chromatography separation techniques. The superior quality of Q Exactive MS/MS data enables identification and quantitation of more compounds with greater confidence.
The Q Exactive LC-MS/MS system not only offers broad screening capabilities but also excels at targeted quantitation experiments, making it a versatile addition to any laboratory. Fast, alternating positivenegative scan modes allow for the most comprehensive approaches, saving time during screening experiments.
The benchtop system is ideally suited for drug metabolism, proteomics, environmental analysis, food safety, toxicology and clinical research applications.
Thermo Scientific Q Exactive Features:
- Resolving power up to 140,000
- Maximum scan speed 12Hz
- Intra-scan dynamic range > 5000:1
- Quadrupole mass filter
- Spectral multiplexing for enhanced duty cycle
- S-Lens ion source for increased sensitivity
Laboratories analyzing food, pharmaceuticals, neutraceuticals, and other complex samples can now purchase the Thermo Scientific Q-Exactive System equipped from the factory with IonSense ID-CUBE™ ion sources. This configuration is designed to minimize the need for sample preparation to simplify and speed analyses.
Application notes and news
- On-the-fly Intact/Topdown Analysis of A Nine Standard Protein Mix Using RP-LC-MS On Q Exactive HF...
- Quantitation of Seven Designer Cathinones in Urine Using Q Exactive Mass Spectrometer
- Quantitative LC-MS Screening for Illicit Drugs Using Ultrahigh Resolution Mass Analysis and Accur...
- LC-MS Quantitative Screening Method for 18 Anabolic Steroids in Oral Fluid Using MS2 Spectra Data...
- Untargeted Metabolomics Workflow Using UHPLC/Quadrupole Orbitrap Mass Spectrometer and SIEVE 2.1 ...
- Addressing the Bottlenecks in Metabolomics: Making an Expedient Transition from Global Profiling ...
- Simple and Rapid Screening of Melamine in Milk Products with High Resolution Accurate Mass Bencht...
- Quantitative Screening Method for Analysis of Drugs of Abuse in Urine Using LDTD with Benchtop Qu...
- Untargeted Metabolomics Workflow Using UHPLC/Quadrupole Orbitrap Mass Spectrometer and SIEVE 2.1
- A New Lipid Software Workflow for Processing Orbitrap-based Global Lipidomics Data in Translation...
- Seven Forensic Toxicology Application Notes that will Improve your Analysis
- Upcoming FREE Webinar: Simultaneous Quantitative Determination and Screening of Pesticides in Fru...
- Software Automates Deep Characterization of Biotherapeutic Proteins
- New Mass Spectral Library Designed to Streamline Environmental, Food Safety, Clinical Research an...
- Utrecht University Appointment to Advance Large Protein Research Using Orbitrap Technology
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Orbitrap LC-MS Systems Now Equipped with IonSense ID-CUBE Ion Source
- Biognosys’ Spectronaut™ Proteomics Software Now Supports Data-Independent Acquisition on Thermo S...